Reset your forgotten password
Note: The password reset link will expire after 30 minutes. If you do not see the password reset email in your inbox, please check your junk mail folder.
- Click the "Logon" button at the top right of the Live and Play site.
- Select the link option for “forgotten your password”.
- Enter your email address attached to your account and click the "Send" button. You will receive an email shortly that will provide you a link to reset your password.
Change your existing password
Note: Passwords must contain at least four letters and include three of the following: An uppercase character, a lowercase character, a number, a punctuation character.
- Logon to your account using the "Logon" button at the top right of the Live and Play site.
- Select "My Password" from “My Account” home page or from the drop-down menu under your account name.
- Enter your current password and your new password. Once you have confirmed your new password, click the "Change Password" button.