Searching or filtering for a program
- Logon to your account using the "Logon" button at the top right of the Live and Play site. Note: You may search for programs without first logging on but will be prompted to logon prior to booking the course.
- To search for a particular Course ID or by keyword, click the magnifying glass icon labelled “Courses” along top menu bar.
- Enter Course ID or keyword and click magnifying glass icon to bring up results.
To search by categories of course types
- Select “Registered Programs” from Menu at top left.
- Select category type of program (eg. Art Lessons, Fitness Classes, Skating, Swimming Lessons); click the “More” button.
- Select sub-category of program (eg. Art Classes - Clay, Painting, Drawing, Fitness & Wellness - Yoga & Pilates, Swimming Lessons – Child & Youth Swimming Lessons, Parent & Tot Swimming Lessons, OR Search All; click the “More” button.
- Click “Search” to bring up results.
Enhance search filters
- You can filter search results (eg. by start month, age, venue) by using the Search filters in the left panel.
Hide fully booked courses
- If you do not want courses to show that are full, click the “Hide Fully Booked Courses” box.
- Set filter parameters and click the “Search” button.
- Click “Start Over” button for a new search.
Note: Different Course Types and other parameters may be selected and filtered from the Search filters. To select multiple (eg more than one Course Type), Ctrl+click on desired selections.