To cancel or withdraw from a program
- Logon to your account using the "Logon" button at the top right of the Live and Play site.
- Select "My Courses" from “My Account” home page or from the drop-down menu under your account name.
- Select filters in the My Courses panel on the left of the page for Type (Confirmed Courses) and family member (User). Ctrl-click to select multiple family members. Click “Search”.
- Click on the “Cancel” button on the related course you would like to cancel/withdraw from.
- Verify the cancellation details and click “Add cancellation to basket” button.
- Click the “Checkout” button in the Basket to finalize the cancellation.
- Course will no longer display in “My Courses”. If applicable, you can view the refund invoice in “My Statements”.
Online withdrawals/cancellations resulting in a credit will be left on your account. Credits can be used for any future online, call-in or in-person transaction. If you would prefer a refund, here are your options:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund to your credit card. Note: It can take up to two weeks for refunds to be processed.
- Visit a Recreation Facility for an in-person refund.
- Withdrawals/cancellations before a course starts will be charged a 10% fee, and the remaining balance refunded.
- Once the program has started, a 10% fee is charged on the remaining classes and a pro-rated balance refunded. Subject to change.
- There are no direct transfers to another program. ‘Transfers’ will be considered a withdrawal from the current program and a new registration into another program. Applicable cancellation fees will apply.
- Medical exceptions
- Please email medical exemptions to email@example.com.
- A doctor's note is required within 14 days of withdrawal or the request will be processed as per the withdrawal policies (allow 2-4 weeks for processing).
- Requests received after the program start date are subject to a pro-rated refund from the date of notification.
- Program cancellation policy
- All programs are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registrations.
- If the program is cancelled by the City of Calgary, you will be notified and will receive a full refund.
- For any other questions or issues not covered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Customer Service Centre at 403-268-3800 (Option 1).